Congratulations to all of todays runners, results can be found at the following links
On behalf of the Race Committee for the Scottish Gas 5k and 10k we would sincerely like to thank the following for all their help and support:
- Scottish Gas for their continued support over the last 14 years, the race simply would not happen without them. In particular this year we are indebted to Vicki Redmond for all the hard work she put into the event, especially encouraging over 80 Gas Board employees to take part.
- Run and Become, in particular Adrian Stott for all his work in, arranging support from Brooks, measuring the course and providing excellent advice throughout.
- Brooks for providing prizes, the race numbers, helping with this years t shirts, which are our best ever, and for providing some great race equipment on the day.
- British Red Cross and their volunteers who provided great medical support.
- The Jackson family, Marjory Cook and Moira Reid for providing the results sevice.
- Our own John Lees for providing the water stations and tables.
- City of Edinburgh Council, who as always were extremely helpful in the build up to the Race.
- Event – a – loo for the obvious.